Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Pics Of Reactive Lymphocytes Thank You God.... This Is My Last Question Plz Answer This And My Other Ones.. And God Bless You With 12 Point

Thank you God.... this is my last question plz answer this and my other ones.. and God bless you with 12 point - pics of reactive lymphocytes

So I had 2 take a photo smthg regard to physics, so that paragraph 1 with respect and write a creative title.
I have a picture of traffic lights, and wrote this paragraph:

Cars also about the transformation of one form of energy into another form. It is the conversion of chemical energy into heat energy into kinetic energy after. Concerning the physics of cars in several ways. Physics and cars include both the motion. Cars and physics, both the acceleration and deceleration. For example, cars turn, the acceleration towards the center, is a reaction force against the driver and the feeling that the car of the train is crowded out.


Need for assistance:
1. It comes to me with a title.
2. Is that correct?
3. I must add that m smthgcertain minerals?
4. smthg can I change money?


I ask you at a later date to sacrifice my other pictures:)
And plz do not masturbate!
plz reply to my questions and other issues "Ayeh"

0 comments:

Post a Comment